Gain desirable facial features with Fillers
Looking your best all year round was never this easy. A little correction of the nose or lips, or lift of the brows or a slimmer face can make a huge difference to your appearance. More and more people are turning to cosmetic doctors for rejuvenation techniques to help their face reflect the way they feel
By the skillful use of Dermal Fillers, all this is possible!
- Brow Lift
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / Nose Reshaping
- Cheekbone Creation
- Glamour Spot
- Lip Pout
- Facial Reshaping
- Chin Shaping
- Jaw Line Shaping, Feminisation or Masculinisation
- Control Excessive sweating
Don’t worry – Fillers do not give you a ‘pillow face’! If done by a professional Cosmetic Doctor, it will look perfectly natural!
There is no doubt that sculpted cheekbones and plump ‘apple’ cheeks, a firm jawline and a beautifully straight nose contribute to a younger, more attractive looking face. If you’re not naturally gifted with these features or have lost some of them with age, fillers can certainly give you a non-surgical face-lift with special contouring and volumising injections.
Fillers restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct “moderate to severe” facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Fillers can also be used to add fullness to lips to enhance a smile or create a subtle pout. They can also be used on the cheeks to add definition and softness to the cheekbones.
Fillers are used for: Lifting & tightening by volumising , filling the hollowness,contouring- sagging hollow Cheek lift,Tear trough,brow lift,temporal filling,nose reshaping,lip contouring etc.
- A non-invasive treatment with little downtime, so you can return to day to day activities straight away
- Replenishes lost volume for a softer, younger look
- Reduces lines and wrinkles to give a more youthful looking appearance
- Patients typically have results that last 9-12 months.
Call Now: +91 7676 757575
Email Us: email@example.com