Go Mango, This Summer
Mango... The king of the fruits !!!
Heard of anyone who doesn't like mangoes? While mango is loved by thousands of people for its exotic flavor, not many people are aware of the beauty benefits that this juicy fruit provides.
Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A (beta carotene), Vitamin B and Vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium,calcium and iron. Mangoes contain collagen which helps to make the skin smooth and firm, thus reducing premature ageing. It has a high moisturizing power which makes skin smooth and soft. Mangoalso helps to treat black heads, improves complexion and is a very good cleanser.
- Deficiency of vitamin A causes dull skin, open pores, acne as well as horny eruptions on the arms, elbows and knees. Vitamin A present in Mango is a vital nutrient for maintaining healthy skin and complexion.
- The skin of the fruit is rich in Alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA acids) which is used as a skin exfoliant and rejuvenator.
- Mango also contains Vitamin C that helps in collagen formation which cause firmness of the skin. It also cures pimple and acne scars.
- The anti-oxidants in the mango delay the onset of aging and pigmentation. They also protect the skin from the harmful free radicals that can cause skin cancer.
- Mangoes also have a great effect on hair. It contains vitamin A that helps in fighting dandruff and adds shine to hair.
- Mango acts as an excellent conditioner and prevents hair loss and gray hair. Mangoes also contain vitamin E that improves scalp circulation and encourages hair growth.
As too much of anything is not good, eating too many mangoes is no exception.
- Excessive eating may cause diarrhea and increase blood sugar levels. Diabetic people should keep a watch. Mango is a fruit considered rich in sugar and excessive eating may result in weight gain.
- Mango sap near the mouth of the fruit (tip with which fruit is attached to the branch) may cause dermatitis on the opening of the mouth (near the lips).
- Urushiol, a chemical, found in the mango sap produces allergic reactions in some people creating itchy & blistery skin.
Overall mango is a very useful fruit and has a lot of good effects on hair and skin. Consuming this king of fruits wisely and in a limited quantity will help you reap it's benefits to the fullest.
Mango Face Pack for Tan Removal- Mango helps to reduce blemishes and lighten the skin. It can also be used to get rid of the most stubborn tan marks. Prepare the pack by mixing the pulp of mango, add ground walnuts and a little honey into a smooth paste. Rub it gently on the tanned part of the skin. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cool water. Apply this pack twice a week to have visible results.
Kosmoderma Skin, Hair & Lasers Clinics are dedicated to medical excellence in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology with international accreditation and facilities.
We offer scientifically proven treatments using US FDA approved technology. All our products have undergone extensive research and trials in USA, Europe and India. We pride ourselves in offering safe, effective and affordable treatments with high standards of quality. Kosmoderma gives personalized consults with skin care and uses facial analyzer and 3D imaging of the skin to analyze and personalize the treatments and skin regimen.