It works by supplying energy to our hair follicles using low photons of light. Laser using low power can easily penetrate into our skin without the feeling of heat. The Laser rays are directly applied on the scalp so that the supply of red blood cells is stimulated, which in turn provides more nutrients and oxygen to the scalp. Additionally, with the increased red blood cells, blood circulation is improved allowing your hair to grow well.
Who are the ideal patients who benefit from Low level Laser therapy?
People who will benefit from Low Level Laser therapy includes those that have:
- Hair loss not exceeding five years
- Bald spot not exceeding four inches across the head
- Genetic hair loss
- Currently using other hair loss therapy or treatment
- Undergoing Chemotherapy or experienced hair loss after an illness
- Dry scalp
- Experienced hair loss after giving birth (post-partum)
What results can you expect from Low Level Laser?
You will notice the following effects:
- Hair becomes beautiful because it is fuller, shinier and more manageable
- Hair Loss slows down or even stops
- Hair Follicle has improved for re growth
- Scalp dryness or irritation decreases or stops
- Hair cuticles are closed leading to improved results for hair procedures such as Color, Perms, Henna etc
- Better hair shaft by increasing its volume.
How long does the treatment take?
Each session takes about 20 minutes.
Treatment protocols used in our clinic generally involves 2-3 treatments per week for 6 weeks followed by once a week session for the next 3 – 5 months, depending on the hair condition.
When can I see the results?
The results are visible by the second to third month after starting with the prescribed regimen.