Incorporate Grapeseed oil into your skin care routine...
Grape seed oil to improve or cure various skin conditions
- Great for oily/acne prone skin- It can help regulate the oil production in your skin. Skin needs a good supply of linoleic acid to help to strengthen cell membranes and improve skin health in general. Grape seed oil contains this fatty acid, so it can be a good solution to improve or cure various skin conditions.This oil also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.so it prevents acne breakoutsas well as helps to cure any existing acne problems.
- Great for dry skin-
It is a great moisturizer when your skin is drier or even chapped.
- Powerful antioxidant for anti-aging benefits- Yes, it contains antioxidants so it will protect you from those nasty free radicals that are determined to destroy your skin. It contains more antioxidant power than vitamin C & E- So it neutralizes the free radicals that our skin comes in contact with every day. Grapeseed contains proanthocyanidins, which are very potent antioxidants which help in diminishing the sun’s damaging effects and lessen free radical damage.
- Collagen-Grapeseed oil protects the collagen that keeps our skin firm. It also improves the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid (which helps bind moisture to the skin).
- Brightens the skin tone-When used daily and consistently, it may help your skin become more even and brighter.
- Helps with Under Eye Dark circles- This oil is very helpful in minimizing dark circles. Regular application shows great results.
- Prevents shaving rashes-It can be used as an alternative for shaving cream to prevent in grown hair & rashes.
- It Repairs- Grape seed oil can help strengthen and repair damaged or broken capillaries and blood vessels. This in turn, can help to improve circulation and alleviate conditions like, varicose veins, spider veins and haemorrhoids.
- The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Light texture that penetrates easily into the skin- This is a lightweight oil so it will absorb quickly and not leave the skin feeling greasy. You can use this all over your body too. Mix with your body lotion/cream or use it at night on its own & wake up with a glowing skin.
Kosmoderma Skin, Hair & Lasers Clinics are dedicated to medical excellence in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology with international accreditation and facilities.
We offer scientifically proven treatments using US FDA approved technology. All our products have undergone extensive research and trials in USA, Europe and India. We pride ourselves in offering safe, effective and affordable treatments with high standards of quality. Kosmoderma gives personalized consults with skin care and uses facial analyzer and 3D imaging of the skin to analyze and personalize the treatments and skin regimen.