Know Your Procedure- Questions to ask before Tissue Tightening | Kosmoderma
Anti-ageing is a treatment which has been touching chords
Be it a 35 year old lady who wants to delay it or be it a 55 year old gentleman who wants to look fit and sag free.
Needless to say that with the growing demand, have cropped up several treatments and also clinics which assure you of a flawless smooth and tightened skin.
Now, with so many options to choose from, how to select the best one and more importantly how to ensure that your doctor sees you as an informed client; well that is why we have prepared a checklist for you to ensure that you know what you are signing up for:
Pre Consult Preparations
- Understand the basics of Tissue Tightening
- Evaluate- whether you want to go for a surgical procedure or non-surgical one?
- Analyse your lifestyle and calculate- how many days of a downtime are you okay with?
- Carefully analyse your face and prioritise the features in order of your preference
- Set your expectations right- research on the before and after images of the patients. Do not trust the advertisements, go for actual images. It is advisable to view videos to get a more clear picture
- Make sure you check the certifications of the clinic you are going to for the treatment
- Read about the following
- Radio Frequency based Skin Tightening
- Face Lifts and Thread Lifts
- Laser based Skin Tightening
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Politely though, do make sure that you ask the Doctor about the tissue tightening cases handled by him/her
- You can also ask the doctor to share the before and after images of the procedures performed by him/her
- Tell the doctor about your expectations and ask him/her as to how much of them can be fulfilled
- Ask them if the treatment/procedure can be customised as per your needs
- Ask specifically about the downtime
- Tell them about your skin type, if the doctor does not examine your skin and goes for suggesting the procedure directly, raise a red flag
- Tell them about any allergies that you have and make sure to know what they have to say about the side effects esp for your skin type.
All this being said, we hope that you will be able to make an informed decision regarding the procedure to be undertaken.
Have a Happy, Tightened Glowing Skin!
Kosmoderma Skin, Hair & Lasers Clinics are dedicated to medical excellence in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology with international accreditation and facilities.
We offer scientifically proven treatments using US FDA approved technology. All our products have undergone extensive research and trials in USA, Europe and India. We pride ourselves in offering safe, effective and affordable treatments with high standards of quality. Kosmoderma gives personalized consults with skin care and uses facial analyzer and 3D imaging of the skin to analyze and personalize the treatments and skin regimen.