Prevention is better than cure | Stay Ageless with Our Skin Maintenance program* | Kosmoderma
After skin treatments patients often ask us if the results are permanent*!
The results can only be Long Lasting* if you are under maintenance program. Maintaining Skin is like any other maintenance. Why do we take shower every day? Or why do we wash hair regularly? Why do we brush our teeth every day!!??
Yes, it is like that. If we will maintain our skin today we will not face any skin concerns tomorrow.
So what does maintaining the skin include?
- Life style like eating healthy, exercising regularly, managing stress, drinking enough water & getting enough sleep.
- Also, home care regimen plays very important role in keeping your skin looking young. That includes cleansing twice a day, exfoliating 2 – 3 times a week, toning & moisturizing.
- Regular application of sun screen is very important in delaying aging.
- Last but not the least, maintaining your skin with the help of a professional every month finally decides your aging process.
At Kosmoderma, we offer many MediFacial treatments for maintenance that includes not only face but body as well.
Face & Decollete Maintenance
- Radiance – Glow
- Purify – Acne
- Rescue – Rehydration
- Renew – Age Defense
- Refirm/Skin Tight – Sagging skin
- Lighten & Brighten
- Bright Eyes – Look Up – for dark circles
- Stay Clear – Maintenance for Teenagers
- Therapy for Hands & Arms
- Therapy for Decollete (Chest)
- Therapy for Legs & Feet
- Therapy for Back Purification
Kosmoderma Skin, Hair & Lasers Clinics are dedicated to medical excellence in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology with international accreditation and facilities.
We offer scientifically proven treatments using US FDA approved technology. All our products have undergone extensive research and trials in USA, Europe and India. We pride ourselves in offering safe, effective and affordable treatments with high standards of quality. Kosmoderma gives personalized consults with skin care and uses facial analyzer and 3D imaging of the skin to analyze and personalize the treatments and skin regimen.