The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. It is a US FDA approved patented technology where body fat is cooled down to minus temperatures and is then broken down to be eliminated by the body’s own lymphatic drainage.
- Can we treat entire body at once?
- Area's where Coolsculpting can be Treated
- How long does it take?
- Is it painful? Do I need anesthesia?
- When can I see the results?
- Is one session enough?
- Can I lose weight with CoolSculpting?
Can one machine do it all?The machine comes with hand pieces of different sizes which are chosen depending upon the fat content, body type and area size and thus the procedure is specific to every person.
- Flank (love handles or muffin top)
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- BRA Fat
- Upper Arm
- Under the Buttock