Best Dermatologist Offering Top Dermatology Treatments
Dermatology is not always about going to doctors for skin diseases. Dermatology is about anything that concerns your skin and has a scope for improvement or needs a bend to suit your needs.
Unlike the not so old times when going to a Skin Doctor or Dermatologist used to imply some rash or allergy or getting treated for warts, people these days go to Dermatologists more for cosmetic procedures than anything else.
In our practicing duration of more than a decade now, we have seen how people have got more aware about their skin and its upkeep. Aesthetic dermatology has grown as a field and today with the advent of social media where the need is to be tip and at the top of the news feed, cosmetic procedures have gone up like anything. Be it glam-ing up or anti-aging, Laser Hair Reduction or simply skin lightening, these procedures are more in demand as against the usual curative procedures like acne and mole removal.
Needless to say that the environmental conditions have harshened over time and hence the skin, hair and body troubles have also increased but the level of awareness that has come along, it has gone more into improvement over the existing rather than prevention of the “what may”.
We at Kosmoderma, understand this need and hence maintain a team of the most qualified and best Dermatologists in Bangalore and also Chennai where we have another one of our clinics. The logic is simple, it is the Dermatologists who have to perform the procedures and hence if we have the best dermatologists, only then will Kosmoderma be the best skin clinic in Bangalore. More on our skin doctors follow in the later section.
The concerns that get treated at Kosmoderma include Acne, bumpy dry skin, open pores, pigmentation, sun damage, moles and warts, skin maintenance and rejuvenation in general, hair fall and hair growth, fat reduction, tattoo removal etc to name a few. For detailed information on each, please visit Skin Specialist in Bangalore Or Dermatologists near me.
- Best Skin Specialist in Bangalore
- Kosmoderma’s Doctors- Best Skin Doctors in Bangalore
- Kosmoderma Awards and Recognitions
- Client Testimonials
- 1. Who are dermatopathologists and pediatric dermatologists?
- 2. Top 5 Treatments available in Kosmoderma?
- 4. Do dermatologists perform surgical procedures?
- 5. What should be expected on one’s first visit to a dermatologist?
- 6. Can dermatologists remove tattoos?
- 7. Who are dermatopathologists and pediatric dermatologists?
- 8. How many dermatologist clinics do Kosmoderma have in Bangalore? Where are they located?
- 9. Can dermatologists slow down the aging process?
- 10. Is there any difference between dermatologists and plastic surgeons?
- 11. How are skin treatment diagnosed?
- 12. What are the different treatments provided by dermatologists at Kosmoderma?
- 13. What are the types of specialisations?
- 14. Who are the Dermatologists?
Founded by Dr. Chytra V Anand- an Internationally renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist, Kosmoderma Skin Hair Body Clinic.
is the best Dermatology Clinic not just in Bangalore but the entire South India.
Our team of highly qualified and trained Dermatologists is something that makes us the Best Dermatology Clinic in Bangalore without any doubt. The Dermatologists or the Skin Specialists as we call them are given rigorous training and are always promoted to do research in the fields of Cosmetic dermatology so that our clients get the best of the services.
All of our dermatologists are members of either National or International Dermatology and Venereology societies and keep presenting their papers and posters at the respective conferences. Some of them get invitations to be part of the panel too.
Dr. Chytra, our leading dermatologist and also the founder even takes lectures across various International colleges to teach the students about the importance of Cosmetic Dermatology as well as the procedures involved in fulfillment
Other than that, she is also the Syndicate Member of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and a member of the Governing Council of Deutsche Cleft/ABMSS
Among the many things that set us apart, there are three which we can say are the primary reasons behind us being the Best Skin Specialists in Bangalore
1. Our team of trained doctors and therapists who led us to win several awards. Almost all of our dermatologists are members of various national and international academies dedicated to the fields of Dermatology and Venereology. They have presented papers at various conferences both in India as well as abroad giving them an exposure to not just Indian but also International dermatological market which in turn helps in improving the services at Kosmoderma to match the International standards.
2. Our USFDA & European CE approved equipments which ensure that you have a safe and reliable treatment always.
3. Our 3D facial analysis prior to the treatment ensures that your treatment can be customised as per your skin requirements and the improvements can be accurately monitored.
Other than Dr. Chytra who is the founder and CEO of Kosmoderma Clinics and as already mentioned earlier a Celebrated Internationally Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist, following is our team of dermatologists which makes us proud.
Kosmoderma has been the recipient of several National and International Awards across the years. Some of the most prominent ones among them include:
1. Aesthetic Player of the Year, South-2016 : Awarded by the India Salon and Wellness Congress, these awards are given for excellence in the different areas of personal care and wellness by India Salon and Wellness Congress.
2. India’s Most Trusted Skin Care Clinic Brand-2015:As the name itself suggests, these awards gauge the customer perception towards a brand and dole out the results accordingly. Given by the Brand Equity Council, Kosmoderma looks forward to replicate this success
3. India’s Best Medical Aesthetic Clinic Chain-2014: Given under the umbrella of Indian Health and Wellness awards, the fact that we got the award as a chain and not just for a clinic speaks volumes about the uniformity of the service quality across all our clinics.
4. India’s Most Promising Skin, Hair and Laser Enterprise-2014: Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards are a set of prestigious awards for Leaders & Enterprises given after a thorough screening of their achievements for promoting innovation in their respective fields
These awards say it all! At Kosmoderma, we endorse excellence by delivering. By bridging the gap between beauty & medicine we offer safe, effective and affordable treatments with high standards of quality and thereby enhancing results.
I have been visiting the clinic since 5 years and it’s a very great experience to visit every time . Dr. Madhu is very friendly and she makes sure that every problem you come up with is been solve and the staff is very friendly and the do help with and issues in the clinic
– Anusha Naidu wrote on 25th Sept 2017
I visited Kosmoderma Whitfield clinic for the first time and I liked it so far. I appreciate the approach of Dr. Shama, of not just concentrating on the external treatment but also my internal issues. Dr Mallika did the chemical peel and she was very friendly as well. She explained the process of Peels.. Looking forward to next sessions at the clinic.
– Shevi Prasad wrote on 16th August 2017
I had a very thick hair on my chin area for which i had to do threading or plucking everyday. Because of daily plucking my skin became very dark and rough which bothered me. One of my friends suggested me to go for a consultation and opt for laser hair remover. I was scared and worried about the pricing. Once I met DR. Sirisha at Kosmoderma, she made me comfortable. I was explained in detail how laser hair removal works. She evaluated me for hormonal issues and addressed that. Yes the costing was a little higher for me but from the very first session, I had excellent results. The pigmentation over my chin area also improved as with laser I stopped plucking. I feel great about myself now. I regret not opting for laser earlier. The appointments are taken care smoothly and all the staff are friendly. Thank you Kosmoderma for the great service.
– Celestina Raj wrote on 4th Sept 2017
Dermato pathologists are doctors who read the pathology of skin diseases and look into the biopsies. They are involved in clinical dermatology. Pediatric Dermatologist is a specialist dermatologist who see only children for clinical dermatology